If there is the supposed contamination with material and some of the symptoms persist, you should take the victim to a health facility as soon as possible and after that hire water damage restoration service. The Unified Health System provides free anti poisonous serum indicated for the treatment in the event of accidents with poisonous animals. Everything will be done by the team of professionals to restore your life and make your household safe once again.
Water damage restoration is always able to help you out.
Workers of urban waste, which cannot avoid this contact, it is recommended to always wear boots and rubber gloves or double plastic bags during the cleaning mud. If there is flooding at home, the floor, the walls, the household objects and the affected clothes should be washed with soap and bleach. Another useful product for disinfecting and protecting the environment from potential diseases is sodium hypochlorite at 2.5%. If there is contact of the food with floodwater, it is recommended throw them away in tightly closed containers. It is impossible to clean a house and make it safe again without the help of water damage restoration service.
Water damage restoration will always help you!
Therefore every care and precaution should be taken that the episode does not become even more disastrous. It is important that people remain in the provided accommodation and do not return to their homes until this is allowed because any contact with contaminated materials can cause diseases, and also the risks of collapse, drowning who are running to stay in these areas. Authorities warn residents of areas hit by heavy rains and flooding to adopt some precautions that can prevent health problems and prevent accidents, and these measures should be strictly followed. During the heaviest rains, landslides and accidents as complications in traffic of big cities tend to occur more often. This leads the Ministry of Health to work in partnership with local governments, civil defense, civil and military police and firefighters to ensure more security for the community, so the measures taken by the team must be respected.
Water damage restoration advises!
- Attention in hazardous areas. With the decrease in the water levels of rivers are gathering pace, eroding the banks. New landslides can occur. Several points are considered at risk. Examples: shores of nearby roads to rivers and areas of slopes and hills;
- Avoid vehicular traffic, especially on bridges in the affected areas as it will have an assessment to verify the safety of each structure;
- Residents of vulnerable areas need to be aware of any slip signal, as strange noises, decline of trees, soil movement or cracks;
- In households that suffered flooding should be avoided consumption of food that came in contact with water, because it may be contaminated and cause illness;
- The concert damaged homes must be performed by specialized personnel, to prevent accidents;
- Avoid long and track shifts, the press, the expected path of the situation;
- For families who are without electricity orientation is to avoid the use of candles near curtains and windows open, erasing them at bedtime and turn off the cooking gas;
- Ask for professional help water damage restoration as soon as you can!